Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Friendlier librarians

Suggestion: Friendlier librarians!! Without attitude.

Response: I apologize for any lapse in our friendliness. Not only do we know that students pay money to go here, some of us have paid to send our children (or ourselves) to Blinn College. I have sent a reminder to all of our staff members to be friendly. Since the suggestion was anonymous, and there was no information concerning a specific employee or situation, this is about all I can do.

If you have a complaint about a specific employee, I need to know what happened and who was involved. My telephone number and email address are available on the Library website, and a patron can also ask to speak to me in person

Mary Castle, Library Coordinator
Blinn College Library, Bryan Campus
mcastle@blinn.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment